Saturday

Hey Everyone! Just an update on my last couple of days! Jon’s wedding was amazing, the days leading up to the event were a bit stressful for the family, so we did our best as a team to make sure we were helping them as best as we can! It was an absolutely beautiful ceremony! Jon and Merary looked so nice all dressed up and the venue was spectacular! Everyone was in good for and the youth seemed like that really loved being apart of this event! God was really apart of the whole process with everything being so difficult to come together and it seemed at some points that the wedding might not happen when it would supposed to, but God worked and really blessed us with an amazing time. 


Yesterday was quite good it was very fun and there was a lot of emotions. Seeing Jon and Merary get married was very nice. The wedding was beautiful and the after party was getting really crazy it turned into quite the dance party. I really enjoyed the question game and seeing everybody dance with all of the funny things on it.




Hey everybody it's the intern here!! I don't even know where to start on describing my summer. It has been a long amazing three months! Im so excited to be coming home but I know that I will definitely will be sobbing the entire way back. I've made so many friends and even some people I'd call family. The first three weeks we had no teams and it gave us interns so much time to bond and really get to know each other. I can't even describe how much I have loved this summer! Seeing how far the Romano's have come in their ministries and all the work that was done at he farm this summer really just warms my heart and makes me so proud of all the teams that worked together to build this opportunity for the nationals! I don't know what my favourite ministry is simply because I love them all! I'm going to miss it here so much oh man I  don't want to say too much right now because I'm afraid I may start bawling. So I will say goodbye and see you all soon! 

Intern out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday

Arrived