Arrived


Hello everyone,

  We have arrived safely in the Dominican. Flying was a new experience for me, but it was something that I don’t regret. The flight really opened my eyes to how truly beautiful the world is and how amazing God is to have created such a beautiful place. The Dominican has already shown me a couple knew things, whether that's how crazy driving can be or how hard it is to communicate with someone who doesn't speak English. After the landing and going through security, we took an hour and a half drive from Puerto Plata to Santiago. This drive was filled with ukulele playing and laughter among the group. After checking into the hotel, we headed to the Romano’s building. We got the privilege to meet the team that was here before us, who are leaving tomorrow. Then we came back to the hotel, and are currently spending time with each other as a group. Even though today has been a long day filled with travel, it has been a beautiful day for me. The Dominican is a beautiful country, which I know I am going to grow to love throughout my days here. I am blessed to be here and I am happy to say that we are all safe and sound and are ready to praise the Lord and serve the Romano’s. I love you Mom, Dad, Sarah, Jonathan, Barbara and many more people. Until next time!!!!


Blessings,

 Jessica 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday

Saturday